Feel free to reach out to me with any additional questions you may have that are not addressed here.
1.Why should I book you over other photographers?I realize that the portrait market has numerous photographers available to you and making a selection can be a daunting task. I am that guy that goes above and beyond, cares about my clients and wants to please you and earn all your future business. I have families that I have been photographing for over three decades and I want to establish a rapport like that with you to ensure your complete satisfaction and continued patronage. Word of mouth from happy customers is what has allowed me to thrive in this industry, saturated with other photographers, for more than thirty years. I love to make people laugh and will put you at ease from the first phone call. My experience with children and pets is extensive and has given me opportunity to use my innate ability to bring out the best in them, keeping your stress levels in check:).
2. What type of photography do your offer? While I can photograph just about anything from products to real estate, I specialize in creative portrait work. From headshots and family portraits to High School seniors, pets and lifestyle photography.
3. What is your pricing? I am priced very competitively. My goal is to have you back in front of my lens whenever you need photography. I offer top notch quality, service and an overall fantastic experience. I guarantee my work. If you are not 100% satisfied with your images, I will offer you retakes at no additional cost or refund your purchase in it's entirety. I am transparent with my price structure and will be happy to send you a link of my detailed pricing. Just drop me a note and I will get that right over to you.
4. How do I get on your schedule?Send me an inquiry through my site or better yet, drop me a call at (630) 469-6886 so we can discuss your needs, desired timeframe and get your session booked for what works best for you. I offer a limited number of sessions per week, so calling in advance of your needs is always best.
5. Do you help with clothing ideas? Absolutely! I offer complimentary consultations on clothing selections, locations for the shoot and styling ideas on how to best tell your story. I also have a clothing section here on my site to give you helpful hints. I love chatting with my clients and am always happy to discuss your ideas.
6. Do you have a studio? While I no longer have a retail storefront, I have extensive studio lighting and camera equipment to accommodate most situations. I also excel at natural light photography in unique settings. I can come to your home, business or location near you. I have areas that I know work best for photography and I am open to locations of your choice. Arizona has immense beauty and I love to utilize that beauty as a stellar backdrop.
7. Where are you located?I reside in Val Vista Lakes in the wonderful town of Gilbert, Arizona. I offer my services to the area residents and businesses of Gilbert and I am available for destination assignments throughout Arizona and travel back to Chicago annually to work with my longtime clients.
8. Do you sell digital images or will I be forced to purchase prints? I leave that up to you. Everyone has different needs for photography. While I prefer to deliver top quality portraits for your walls and your family legacy, I do include full resolution digital images with copyrights to every session price. If you prefer to order top quality wall art and prints and don't see the need for your digital image rights, 75% of your initial investment may be applied toward the purchase of wall art, prints and products.
9. Do you retouch my photos? Absolutely! I am a master retoucher and apply my skills to every image or print I deliver to you. In addition to facial retouching, I crop, color correct and edit imperfections usually only seen by me. Retouching is a very subjective process and I will address any and all requests you may have, and retouch (or not retouch) your images to your complete satisfaction.
10. I am not sure what size portrait I need on my wall. Do you help me decide that? For sure! Like clothing and styling, I offer complimentary consultations about what would look best in your home and where to hang your portraits. I am an interior designer at heart and can offer you ideas that will make the most of your wall art and enhance the look of your home decor. We will book a convenient time at your home to reveal your images and consult with you on your final selections, sizes and placement within your home and I will give you unique ideas for displaying even the smallest of prints.